Sunday, November 9, 2008

That Woman and My Psyche

There's a thing women do that really rankles me. I just don't get it at all, but at the same time, I do. By my age I've seen it all, but then again there's always something new. Women don't like anybody suggesting their mood is because of that certain time of the month, and really my girlfriend is in the menopause so I don't know about the cycles. But I digress. What they do is, they try to make a man talk about something when there's nothing to talk about.

I don't mean what movie I like or what's for dinner, I mean - feelings. She (Selma Rae) will come out of the blue with some edgy concern, and then when I let her know I don't know where she's coming from, she tells me I have issues I don't know about. If I don't know about 'em, there's probably a good reason I haven't been informed by my own conscience.

A woman trying to make a man talk when he's got nothing to say is kinda like when a man insists on sex when a woman's got a headache. To her defense though, God bless her, Selma Rae's seldom got a headache!

That's all for now,

MM

No comments: