Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crackers


My girlfriend, Selma Rae, says the typewriter font I was using is distracting. She says people have more choices and I shouldn't choose what I used to have to have when I could have almost anything I can imagine. Well, if that is the case, I'd have Gina Lolabrigida in 1966, not Selma Rae telling me how to manage my weblog.

I refuse to say "blog". I mean, I just said it, but it's short for "weblog" and how much harder is it to say "we" than just "blog"? Speaking of We, I wouldn't give up my Selma Rae for all the Gina Lolabrigidas in heaven or earth at any time! I was just saying that because Selma Rae was looking over my shoulder eating graham crackers.

Now the tea's whistling. Gotta go. Tea and graham crackers with Selma Rae Sunshine is one of my life's true pleasures. I hope you like this font.

MM

No comments: